Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Two Special Reports Now Available: Get Your Website Ready for 2008

As we move into the New Year and the kick-off of the 2008 wedding planning season, it's a good time to get your website ready. Two questions I get asked often this time of year are:

"How do I get better positioning for my website at Google?" and "How can I get more inquiries and get more of the brides who visit my website to make inquiries or call me?"

These two very important questions and they are answered in two special reports:

"Conversion: Turning The Brides and Grooms Who Visit Your Website Into Inquiries and Sales: Proven Strategies To Help You Get Better Results From Your Website (newly updated for 2008)" and "How To Get Your Website Top Ranked at Google: 10 Things You Need To Know (and What To Do Today)."

If you are a member of my ADVANTAGE program login and you have immediate access to these reports, and lots of additional information to help you get your website ready for 2008, free of charge. I'd encourage you to download/print them today.

Mention this post and get a free tele-consultation follow-up. Read my reports, make notes, and then let's schedule a time to talk and I'll answer your questions and/or address any concerns you have with your online marketing strategy. This is a limited offer, subject to change without notice.

How To Get Top Ranked at Google

Conversion: Turning The Brides Who Visit Your Website Into Inquiries and Sales

Chris Jaeger
Book More Weddings
http://www.bookmoreweddings.com/



Get the ADVANTAGE for your website. More traffic, more brides, more inquiries, more sales.

No comments: