Friday, April 04, 2008

Marketing To Brides Q&A - Leads List Delivering Poor Results

Q: Chris, I get a list of leads from a website that I advertise at and I'm frustrated with the chasing down and lack of response I get when I contact these people. I send these people email and never hear back from them. Any suggestions?

A: Time and time again I hear this. The bottom line is these are poor quality leads and they come from a bride/groom who has visited a wedding planning website, signed-up for "something" and has now made it to a list. I'm not saying they are NO GOOD, I'm just saying come on, get real, this isn't what I'd call a high-quality lead.

The best leads are the ones you get from your website. If you have good traffic but no inquiries or phone calls you have a conversion problem. Conversion problems don't get better by themselves and you'll want to address this immediately.

Keep in mind, if a bride finds your website and doesn't like what she sees with just a click of a button she's on her way to finding someone else. The average bride who uses my Wedding Planning Links website clicks on three links before she leaves permanently.

You may like your website, your web designer might like it, your mother might tell you "it's lovely."

Only one thing really matters: is your traffic turning into inquiries and sales?

If not you have a conversion problem.



Chris Jaeger
Book More Weddings
http://www.bookmoreweddings.com

Get the ADVANTAGE for your website. More traffic, more brides, more inquiries, more sales.

No comments: