Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Free Internet Marketing Tips for Wedding Professionals

Marketing To Brides Online

Starting June 2, 2008 I am switching to Constant Contact to deliver my Internet Marketing for Wedding Professionals newsletter.

The move was prompted by many of my subscribers who were telling me they had problems with receiving my newsletter or other email messages from me.

If you would like to continue to receive my FREE Internet marketing tips and advice for Wedding Professionals please (re)subscribe using the option below.

Internet Marketing for Wedding Professionals will help you:

* Get better results from your website
* Increase your inquiries 30%, 40%, or more!
* Get better search engine rank with Google
* Convert more brides who visit your website into inquiries and sales
* BOOK MORE WEDDINGS !!!

If you are already a subscriber you'll have to renew your subscription.

If you are a new subscriber, use the same link!

http://www.bookmoreweddings.com/public/317.cfm

No comments: