Tuesday, September 18, 2007


Are You Getting Dizzy (and Losing Sales To Your Competitors)?

I don't know about you but I can barely keep up on everything that's happening on the Internet.

I mean, how am I supposed to be "the expert" and guide my clients through this maze when it changes almost overnight?

Because it does !!!

I feel for the folks I talk with. On top of all this "Internet stuff" they have to run a business, meet deadlines, meet with brides, process orders, pay dozens of bills, keep the inquiries coming in, show up at the Chamber of Commerce breakfast... WOW, there's always something to do.

And then there's that Internet stuff:

Should you be on MySpace, or is it too late?

What about FaceBook?

How's your current search engine positioning?

How'd you make out in the last "shuffle" at Google?

Are you paying too much for pay-per-click?

Keywords? Keyword selection and keyword density? What they heck is that?

And why should you care?

Why do you have "hits" but you're not getting many inquiries?

Sure, you're top ranked at Google - for a term no one is searching for!

If you have questions or frustrations like this, or you think that maybe you're not getting as big of a piece of the pie as you'd like (you KNOW the brides are online!), then take a moment to look at my ADVANTAGE program.

Paul Foreman at Captivating Images joined last week. We're re-working his website after he got some bad advice about six months ago that cost him previously good search engine positioning.

He told me this morning his investment probably has already paid for itself as a result of our initial phone consultation (which I do with all new members).

My ADVANTAGE program is like hiring an expert coach and your investment is only $240.00/year.

Take a look and see what it can do for you.

Chris Jaeger
Book More Weddings
http://www.bookmoreweddings.com

Get the ADVANTAGE for your website. More traffic, more brides, more inquiries, more sales.

No comments: