Tuesday, September 18, 2007


The Right Tools Always Makes The Job Easier

I'm not mechanically inclined although at one point in my life I thought I could be.

What I did learn (other than NEVER again take apart a J28D jet engine and try to put it back together) was that the RIGHT TOOLS make all the difference.

"Hey, why do I have these three parts left over?"

When it comes to marketing to brides online having the right tools will make your life easier, help you get better results (faster), and stay ahead of your competition.

Today I'm going to pass on a new site I'm using to find the tools I need, and you'll need, to compete online.

It's called the Search Directory and it's published by SearchNewz.

Here you'll find links to just about everything "search" related. You'll find valuable tools, online resources, and information.

Take a look and bookmark this valuable site. I'm sure you'll find it quite helpful.

http://directory.searchnewz.com

Chris Jaeger
Book More Weddings
http://www.bookmoreweddings.com

Get the ADVANTAGE for your website. More traffic, more brides, more inquiries, more sales.

No comments: